It is so refreshing to see a small startup like this grow. The ADzero team are re-thinking smartphone design, to give something that is just that little bit different, you could even say special.
Slowly and surely they have developed the design and they have now finalised this.
The specs have been confirmed too:
- Processor: 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 4 Quad
- Display: 4.5-inch TFT LCD with 720×1280 HD Resolution, 326ppi
- Handset Dimensions: 134 x 68 x 11.8 mm
- Operating System: Stock Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich + ADAOS (Open Bootloader)
- Networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz; UMTS/HSPA+ 1900/2100MHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 with 16GB internal storage
- Battery Capacity: 2050 mAh
- Cameras: Rear-facing 8MP f/2.0 back illuminated sensor with RingFlash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
The project is due to hit Kickstarter soon, and this gives you an opportunity to pick up one of these handsets, or simply pledge your support. Although subject to change here is what is likely to be on offer: